Wednesday 23 March 2016

Elian Pergher - Welcome To The Team!

Check out our newest rider, Elian! Welcome to the team!



How old are you and where are you from? 
I am 16 and I come from Bayonne, France


What age did you first start skateboarding and what inspired you to first pick up a board? 
I first started skateboarding at the age of 6. Seeing my big brother skating everyday inspired me to first pick up a board.

Where is your favourite place to skate? 
My favourite place to skate is the skatepark of "la barre" in Anglet and many skate spots in Spain (Irun and its surroundings).

Had you heard of the Enuff brand before joining the team and where did you hear about it? What can you bring to the team? 
I heard about Enuff brand at Nomad Surfshop in Henday. I can bring to the team the French touch ;) More seriously, I think I can bring good values and represent Enuff brand in France thanks to a good few contests and social networks!


Which skateboarders did you look up to growing up? Any local legends in your local 
scene or professionals you aspire to be like?
I looked up to a lot of skateboarders growing up, like Chris Haslam, Shane Cross, Ryan Sheckler ,P-Rod… 
We cannot say that there are local legends in Anglet but guys like Manu Etchegoyen, Ludovic Masselot, Benoit Stevenot can be a source of inspiration!

How many people are in your group of friends that you skate with on a regular basis and which guys are essential to getting a good session going? 
There are about 10 people in my group of friends that I skate very often with. The guys who are essential to getting a good session going are these who have the best level because we always have the motivation  to learn new tricks. 




What is your all-time favourite skate video and which ones are you into at this moment in time? 
The Kevin Bradley’s part in Nike SB Chronicles 3, at this moment time I’m not into a real video part!

Do you have a preference towards street skating, skate parks or vert, or are you happy to experience and skate everything?
I am happy to experience and skate everything but I have a preference towards street skating.


What was the last trick you learnt? What are the next three tricks on your hit list that you would love to learn. 
The last trick I learnt is switch BS Tailslide, I would love to learn BS Tail BS Flip Out , Nollie FS Crook and BS Feeble BS Out, but I will be happy to show you live what I can do ;)

Are there any video parts you are working on personally which we will see in the near future or any competitions coming up that you plan to enter? 
I am working on a street video part with a guy I met 2 weeks ago! I am in the French Championship contest and I won the first step in Nantes, but I absolutely want to do the others! 

What do you think skateboarding holds for you in the future and what are your future aspirations? 
It helps me to be focused and happy, I don’t really know. I am still young  and I enjoy the moment!

Check out Elian in action:



Be sure to follow Elian on Instagram @elianpergher

No comments: